xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath 3.0 question: What are function annotations?

2014-03-02 13:49:10
On Sun, 2014-03-02 at 09:41 +0000, Michael Kay wrote:
I'm not sure if there's still time to fix it before the Rec goes
final.

I think that since we don't have function annotations in xpath my
opinion is that it should indeed count as editorial and be removed, and
that this should be done before going to Rec if possible. I'm hoping
that the Director's Call will happen this coming week or the week after.
It's good that it was spotted.

On the other hand if the change is too large to make with confidence
that nothing else will be affected, it wouldn't be a disaster to publish
with the spurious text included. For a work of mortal kind to offer up
perfection would be an affront to the gods :)

Liam