xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Streaming with XSLT version 3.0

2014-03-11 10:12:55
Radu,
Regarding your "In conclusion" paragraph, is this for the
transformation under discussion, or are you speaking more generally?
The reason I ask is that at one time oXygen's default behavior was to
disable byte-code generation. If that is still the case, wouldn't a
use also need to enable byte-code generation in order to get similar
performance?

I use oXygen and typically load a completely empty configuration file
as a "custom" config. This typically makes my scripts run about twice
as quickly compared to default oXygen behavior owing to the generation
of byte-code.
-David

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Radu Pisoi <radu_pisoi(_at_)sync(_dot_)ro>