xsl-list

[xsl] Re: [xquery-talk] Random number generation : requirements

2014-05-07 13:05:56
Just to throw in the functions from eXist which are also non-deterministic -

http://www.exist-db.org/exist/apps/fundocs/index.html?action=search&type=name&q=random

Personally I would be more interested in having a good random number
source for generating strong UUIDs, at the moment we just have an
extension function which is a non-deterministic wrapper around some
Java -
http://www.exist-db.org/exist/apps/fundocs/index.html?action=search&type=name&q=uuid

On 6 May 2014 18:51, Christian Grün