xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Schema-awareness and built-in types

2014-06-17 06:37:52
To clarify for the bewildered...

I've been out of action for the last week (and will only slowly be returning to
full activity) as a result of a double hip replacement on June 9th. It all went
to plan, and I'm regaining mobility remarkably well. But I'll be taking life at
a slow pace for a few weeks, while trying to make sure there is no interruption
in service for our customers.

Michael Kay
Saxonica
mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com
+44 (0118) 946 5893

On 16 Jun 2014, at 21:01, John Lumley
john(_dot_)lumley(_at_)btinternet(_dot_)com

Back to bed Dr. Kay !

I've already told Roger Costello (only a couple of hours ago) that the
Saxonica team was doing its best to keep you from your laptop for
recuperative purposes !

Seriously - hope things are working well for you.... And it was nice of Roger
to get concerned.

John