xsl-list

[xsl] Replacing = with == and ===

2014-08-01 16:20:56
I feel that cause of the use of attribute using the equal sign, there should be
a change... Or add on that will replace the equal sign in both xPath and
xQuery. To test in a predicated if two nodes are equal; this to my opinion
should be use == and for a deeper test this ===.

Thank you for reading. I'm not looking for a respond... Since it'll be a no.
I'm just voicing my opinion on the matter... So please to respond on telling
why not. Don't feel like reading anymore denial.

Thank you for reading.

E-S4L