xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Replacing = with == and ===

2014-08-01 16:50:23
Scroll down... I get the feeling sometime you all don't think I do bottom post.

E-S4L

On Aug 1, 2014, at 5:44 PM, "Dimitre Novatchev
dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com"

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 2:20 PM, L2L 2L emanuelallen(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
Or add on that will replace the equal sign in both xPath and xQuery. To test
in a predicated if two nodes are equal; this to my opinion should be use ==
and for a deeper test this ===.

Seems like ==== wasn't mentioned at all ...

Why not the opposite -- stop using JavaScript and replace it with
XPath 3.0?  You'll get immediately the possibility for strong typing
and even more -- your new language will not need additional use of
XPath when processing XML.

:)

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

I wish! ... I mean I'll never replace LiveScript/ECMAScript. But I been begging
many to help revive xqib:

Xqib( XQuery in the browser), furthering it as a programming language:

http://www.xqib.org/

http://archive.xmlprague.cz/2011/presentations/xqib.pdf

https://websci.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/teaching/ws201112/xmldb/sheets/xqib-documentation.pdf

http://cs.brown.edu/~kraskat/pub/www09-xqib.pdf

You might be joking, but I'm not! It'll be a much better programming language
than google stupid dart!

E-S4L