xsl-list

Re: [xsl] FOP : consumption memory

2014-08-15 10:11:35
Hi,

In my experience FOP does a poor thing with long page sequences.
It seems to keep them in memory (for repagination maybe?) completely
Memory footprint for FOP goes down dramatically if you have a logic that cuts the pages Rather than using mechanisms such as break before or similar, create new page sequences when you can
(eg. per chapter, ...)
That has helped me in the past

Cheers

Geert