xsl-list

Re: [xsl] FOP : consumption memory

2014-08-15 10:14:47
Is this the one you're talking about?

Xml2Pdf is a small utility that allows converting xml files into pdf. This is
not a generic converter but rather a set of 3 specific converters: DVD, comics,
and fables. The convertions (sic) are made using the iTextSharp library.

If so, there's your answer: This is not a generic converter but rather a set of
3 specific converters: DVD, comics, and fables.

Peter West

"Is not this the carpenter's son?"

On 16 Aug 2014, at 12:34 am, Jean-Pierre Lamon jpl(_at_)ngscan(_dot_)com

Hi All,

I know, difficult to say without having the source, but could someone explain
me why FOP crashes, hangs (memory ?) for relative big documents and a free
small tool like XML2PDF render the PDF perfectly and this, dramatically
quicker compare to FOP.
I’ve tried to play with JAVA memory etc… no way.

Thanks and regards
JP

XSL-List info and archive
EasyUnsubscribe (by email)