xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Creating new, distinct groups of ranges from an aggregation of individual ranges

2014-11-18 18:01:40
Gerrit,
I’m sorry that I am stubbornly pursuing my own code
Please be stubborn! I appreciate this approach as well. I only had time to
access one approach today (around meetings and such), but I will be looking at
yours as well, tomorrow. Always juggling!
If I process your input, the difference between filling these gaps and
not filling these gaps will be this:

with gaps filled:
…
<range start="218" end="218"/>
<range start="219" end="219"/>
<range start="220" end="222"/>
…

without gaps filled:
…
<range start="218" end="218"/>
<range start="220" end="222"/>
…

I think the 219 stems from input token 02010222.
So I’d think that it should be included, shouldn’t it?
You are correct, I may have misunderstood initially in the whole scope:<range
start="219" end="219"/> would appear when there is a condition where a range
was 02010222. It wouldn't appear if the evaluative group range set was 02010218
02200222.

Thanks,Michael