xsl-list

Re: [xsl] processing nodes by value precedence

2016-02-03 09:02:21
I’m not supposed to use attachments.  You want cut ’n’ paste in the message?

m./
On Feb 3, 2016, at 9:59 AM, Martin Honnen
martin(_dot_)honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de

Matthew Stoeffler matthew(_dot_)stoeffler(_at_)ithaka(_dot_)org wrote:

If I use xsl:copy-of I DO  get the US price, but I’m using
xsl:apply-templates, and when I do that I get doc order.  How do I get past
that?

Can you share minimal but complete samples of XML, XSLT, result you get,
result you want, together with information about the XSLT processor you use,
to allow us to reproduce the problem?