xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Generating an index of terms in a TEI P5 book MS

2016-06-17 08:43:16
Hi,

There was a '"' missing in the previous line, which meant that the next
element was being seen as part of the @count value.

If it wasn't for the timezone differences, Wendell would have been able
to reply straight away with the fix for this typo.

Yeah. Fortunately we have global reach. (And yes, although my brain
has a fully-compliant XSLT processor inside, my fingers don't know XML
syntax after all these years. This means I can run all the
transformations I want -- but serializing the results is a problem.)

Thanks Tony!

Cheers, Wendell