xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] marginal notes

2017-01-12 05:53:20
Geert, did you see this from the Antenna House mailing list?

On 07/01/2017 17:18, Geert Bormans geert(_at_)gbormans(_dot_)telenet(_dot_)be
wrote:
1. The float="outside" works well in a one column layout to put my notes
in the left margin on even pages and the right margin on odd pages
However I can't seem to figure out how to put margins on the left for
the left column and on the right for the right column

Try 'axf:float="alternate"'. See
https://www.antennahouse.com/product/ahf64/ahf-float.html#axf.float

2. In my XML a set of lines make up a paragraph, the "lines" are
numbered and I need the "number" in the margin
Sometimes 2 "lines" start on the same physical line in the column and
the marginal notes in the side bar are printed at the same location
Is there a way to fix it in a way that a second float is printed below
the first when both are on the same height?
I have been playing with markers but ca,t get any pleasing result

Have you tried 'clear="left"'?  See https://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#clear

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--