xsl-list

Re: [xsl] no XSLT Jobs USA

2017-08-15 21:07:38
On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 01:02 +0000, Mailing Lists Mail
daktapaal(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com wrote:
I think junior level guys are still probably ok, but spending all
life doing XSLT, i think it makes you feel , why??? may be time to
jump off to a different technology? Or change country?

I don't see why particularly. But XSLT is just one tool of many.

There are plenty of XML-related projects out there but XSLT is likely
to be a single aspect. Today I'd expect a developer working in
information management to have a good solid clue about the Web, about
JavaScript, as well as about back end systems including XQuery
databases as well as others. But the information needs of the project &
its maintainers and consumers has to come first, regardless of
technology.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, XQuery WG

Web slave for http://www.fromoldbooks.org/