xsl-list

[xsl] XSLT 2+ Options for PHP?

2018-07-03 09:39:52
I'm tasked with implementing a non-trivial XSLT transform (needs to read
multiple docs and produce multiple HTML result files) within a PHP-based system.

I have zero experience with PHP so kind of shooting in the dark here.

I know that PHP uses libxml natively and so only provides XSLT 1 support out of
the box.

I see also that it's possible to integrate Saxon using the PHP Java bridge.
However this client appears to want to avoid the use of Java in this system
(although I need to confirm that).

My question: Are there any XSLT 2 (or greater) options for PHP that do not
require Java?

Thanks,

Eliot
--