xsl-list

Re: [xsl] What's the best feature in XSLT 3?

2019-10-03 13:03:24
* XPath 3.1:
  -  Maps and arrays (but mostly maps)
  - "!" and "->" operators
* xsl:iterate
* text value templates

I haven't tried to do much with packages and I haven't done anything with
streaming. I have used the JSON features but they're not top of my list
(probably because I don't do much with JSON).

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
http://contrext.com

On 10/3/19, 11:59 AM, "Liam R. E. Quin liam(_at_)fromoldbooks(_dot_)org"

    While i was preparing for a course on XSLT 3 later this month, i
    wondered whether other people would have favourite features that were
    introduced in XSLT 3. I know i do.

    What do you find most useful? Or like the best?

    Liam

    --
    Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
    Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org