xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Merkle Tree Algorithm and SHA-256

2020-01-05 20:04:11
On Sun, 2020-01-05 at 23:30 +0000, Vasu Chakkera vasucv(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
wrote:
I am using xslt3.0 and I cant find the exslt hash function in
http://exslt.org/exsl/index.html
Any pointers where someone would have implemented this would help.

I'm not aware of anyone who has implemented this in XSLT,and i don't
think Saxon implemets it directly. A quick search showed Stroom
includes a native implementation,for what it's worth.

However given that you can read a file or string in XSLT now, including
binary files, and have string-to-codepoints, it's presumably possible
to write your own.

(i'd have a go but am a bit maxed out with consulting work right now)

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org