xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How do I pass the mode as a string?

2020-03-03 20:07:25
On Tue, 2020-03-03 at 22:47 +0000, Wendell Piez
wapiez(_at_)wendellpiez(_dot_)com
wrote:
I am also hoping that Liam suggests generating the templates
dynamically, then using the transform() function to apply them.

:-)

Well, i mentioned shadow attributes because David Carlisle’s assertion
was no longer entirely true, which i thought it worth pointing out.

It’s true you could write an XSLT transform to create a stylesheet
using a given mode, and then apply it, all in-memoy, with
fn:transform().

But i prefer to keep things as simple and maintainable as possible!

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org