xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Anyone have XSLT that generates XML showing a Windows folder structure?

2020-05-13 12:08:34
That would be an easy transformation of the output from xml-dir-listing, which I use in a number of projects:

https://code.google.com/archive/p/xml-dir-listing/

I hope this helps.

. . . . . Ken

At 2020-05-13 12:53 +0000, Costello, Roger L. costello(_at_)mitre(_dot_)org