xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: Anyone have XSLT that generates XML showing a Windows folder structure?

2020-05-13 12:53:53
On Wed, 2020-05-13 at 15:38 +0000, Costello, Roger L.
costello(_at_)mitre(_dot_)org wrote:
Thank you John, Michael, Steven, and Dave.

I decided to go the route that John suggested, and use the EXPath
File module. John was right, it was fairly easy to implement the
desired functionality using the EXPath File module. Below is what I
created. It seems to work fine. If you see any potential problems in
it, or ways to improve it, please let me know.  /Roger

Watch out for directories (folders) with & or < or > in their names;
i'd suggest using a folder element with a name first child.

Still not perfect; directories starting with a . are a problem too, as
i think John pointed out.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/