xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 4 xsl:with

2020-05-19 23:06:38
On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 2:23 PM Pieter Masereeuw pieter(_at_)masereeuw(_dot_)nl
<
xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

I would be very happy if I could make my intentions clearer by using a
real XSLT construct in this situation, such as *<xsl:with select="...">.*

I think that, this would be a useful instruction for XSLT, for setting
runtime context for other XSLT instructions. I also remember that,
sometimes I used to use xsl:for-each to establish runtime context for other
XSLT instructions, which is perhaps not good software engineering.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi