xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon-JS 2.0 is released

2020-06-15 02:52:26
Pieter,

Without having the detailed knowledge about the languages that you clearly have, I would expect a synthetic form to take the role of the analytic form when inflection is dropped, esp. if word order does not give away the role of a word in the sentence. Shouldn't the genitive be expressed with a preposition in the case of xslt?

Best,
Pieter