xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Seeking XSLT code that provides a "Go to definition"capability

2020-07-10 16:39:39
Do you mean, Roger, that you’d like to
generate HTML with links in the
output or do you mean something else?

I want to do something like this:

<xsl:template match="/">
    <Results>
        <xsl:for-each select="//*">
            <element>
                <name><xsl:value-of select="name()"/></name>
                <file>GET THE NAME OF THE SCHEMA FILE THAT CONTAINS THE ELEMENT
DECLARATION</file>
                <maxOccurs>GET THIS VALUE FROM THE SCHEMA</maxOccurs>
                <minOccurs>GET THIS VALUE FROM THE SCHEMA</minOccurs>
                <type>
                    <base>GET THIS VALUE FROM THE SCHEMA</base>
                    <xsl:for-each select="facets">
                        GET THE FACETS
                    </xsl:for-each>
                </type>
                <annotation>GET THIS VALUE FROM THE SCHEMA</annotation>
                <fixed>GET THIS VALUE FROM THE SCHEMA</fixed>
                <default>GET THIS VALUE FROM THE SCHEMA</default>
            </element>
        </xsl:for-each>
    </Results>
</xsl:template>