xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Source code formatting

2020-07-30 05:38:50
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 at 11:30, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex
gerrit(_dot_)imsieke(_at_)le-tex(_dot_)de
<xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I'd really appreciate if xerces had an option to deactivate attribute
normalization that can be set by a Saxon configuration option or a
command line switch. I don't know how responsive/welcoming the Apache
XML maintainers are if someone of us submitted a patch, in particular if
it's a patch that enables non-standard behaviour.

non-standard but oft requested behaviour?

I'd guess it depends how nicely you ask?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.