xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Source code formatting

2020-07-29 03:27:19
I have the same problem when storing XSLT documents in eXist-db. Attribute normalization also kills whitespace there because the spec says whitespace should be ignored in attribute values (and eXist-db normalizes against the spec). Isn't it about time to change the spec in this respect?

Pieter

On 28/07/2020 23:18, Willem Van Lishout willemvanlishout(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com