xsl-list

Re: [xsl] building a mental model for the "current node" behavior

2020-11-05 20:24:16
Thank you, Christophe, for still having that diagram available readily as a web page!

Back in 2014 I released my PDF books (on which I had based my training) for free, including the one on XSLT/XPath and the one on XSL-FO. They are available both in US-letter and A4 page sizes here:

http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/index.htm

Page 72 of the XSLT/XPath book has a version of that diagram that appears to be more current than what Christophe has.

I hope members of the list find these books useful!

At 2020-11-05 19:52 +0000, Christophe Marchand cmarchand(_at_)oxiane(_dot_)com