xsl-list

[xsl] Creating ZIP archive from folder

2020-11-27 13:31:15
Dear colleagues,

I have used the expath-file extension to copy files. And I see there is also
expath-archive supported by Saxon.

Before I start digging deep, I would hope that someone used these features to
create a function which creates a ZIP archive from a a list of root elements
and collecting all contained files automatically. My XSLT create a lot of files
and folders using xsl:result-document and at the end I would like to zip this
up.

I understand that most people use their programming or scripting language for a
task like this, well, my programming language is XSLT.

Best regards,

- Michael