xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Creating ZIP archive from folder

2020-11-27 13:37:38
On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 07:31:14PM -0000, Michael Müller-Hillebrand
mmh(_at_)docufy(_dot_)de scripsit:
Before I start digging deep, I would hope that someone used these
features to create a function which creates a ZIP archive from a a
list of root elements and collecting all contained files
automatically. My XSLT create a lot of files and folders using
xsl:result-document and at the end I would like to zip this up.

There's an EXPath archive module, http://expath.org/spec/archive

Getting the contents sounds like a use for http://expath.org/spec/file#fn.list

So not quite a single function, but close.

--
Graydon Saunders  | graydonish(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
Þæs oferéode, ðisses swá mæg.