xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Do you use Knuth's algorithms book to solve XML processing problems via XSLT?

2021-07-09 11:05:26
Roger,

You can't do engineering without mathematics (in some form) -- but that
doesn't mean they are the same thing.

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 3:09 PM Roger L Costello costello(_at_)mitre(_dot_)org <