xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL

2022-03-29 19:12:17
On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 2:21 PM Martin Honnen
martin(_dot_)honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de <
xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

but of course no convincing way for people accustomed to the ease the
file system used to offer but browser vendors have decided to take away.

Maybe security is of higher importance than convenience?

Cheers,
Dimitre