xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Not able to render XML in Chrome browser

2022-05-27 04:06:13
"Joga Singh Rawat jrawat(_at_)aptaracorp(_dot_)com"
<xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> writes:
I have checked with F12/ developer console, it is showing security
warning. But it is working fine with other Browser except Chrome.

Different browsers have different levels of security warnings. The
solution here is to serve the files via a web server, not off the
filesystem.

You can spin up a web server with Python:

With Python 3.x:

  python -m http.server

With Python 2.x:

  python -m SimpleHttpServer

You can spin up a web server with Docker:

  docker run -it --rm -p 8000:80 -v`pwd`:/usr/local/apache2/htdocs httpd:2.4

You can also do it with Node.js or by installing nginx or apache locally.

Resist the temptation to circumvent the security settings on your
browser.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw(_at_)nwalsh(_dot_)com>
https://nwalsh.com/

Everything has been said before, but since nobody every listens we have
to keep going back and beginning all over again.--André Gide