Re: imode far superior to wap

2000-08-09 09:10:03
On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 17:33:06 +0200, =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5ns?= Nilsson
<mansaxel(_at_)nic-se(_dot_)se>  said:
I doubt that you will find support from IETF folks for something that
breaks the end-to-end model of IP (as Imode and WAP do as they are
implemented today). I want to be able to ssh to my phone (or
equivalent). Anything below that is just telephantisms.

IBM announced a Linux-powered wristwatch.  No word on if it runs NTP. ;)

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst