RE: imode far superior to wap

2000-08-09 09:20:02
Imode is far more widely used in Japan

http://www.nttdocomo.com/source/i_m_scr.htm

Watch the subscriber count go up. Depending on your
definition of an ISP (please no yes they are, no
they're not, it's not e2e debate), they'd be the
world's second largest with over 10 million subscribers
in only about 18 months of service roll-out...

NTT Docomo will also most likely be the first to deploy
3G systems in the first half of 2001.

I've had an i-Mode 502i colour handset catalogue on my
desk for a few months and from the application screen
shots I can only groan when using my WAP handset.

bob (ex-WAP user after seeing the first bill...)