how to take minutes

2002-07-23 17:59:56
Hi -

Relatively few WG minute takers pay much
attention to the Mortimer/Agnes/Duane bullet in
http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html

Is it time to update the web page to reflect actual practice?

Might it be easier to get people to take minutes if they
realized that we're not asking for blow-by-blow transcripts?

Some of these meeting notes that capture (some of) the words
but miss the point of the discussion.

 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 randy_presuhn(_at_)bmc(_dot_)com  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.