A/V services for the IETF (was: Re: MBONE access?)

2004-03-04 00:17:51
Ole,

the multicast services are provided by the UOregon team supported by a grant from Cisco (+ some support from ISOC via the IETF Chair's fund).

This grant is in its final year, and the end of the grant is a convenient time to stop and reconsider exactly what services we (the IETF community) want in the area of A/V at meetings, and see how we can arrange to have that done, and cover the costs.

So yes, it's on my list of things to worry about - it's just not at the top......

                      Harald