Re: MBONE access?

2004-03-03 22:30:43
Paul,

As has been pointed out, this is a little more complicated than just
the choice of client, in particular multicast is not widely available
to the "average" Internet user.

But I still find it ironic that I can watch a webcast from an ICANN
meeting but I am unable to do the same for an IETF meeting (until after
the fact). That is but one example.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj