Re: Stepping down as IETF chair in March

2004-11-05 09:13:55
At 10:19 AM 11/05/04 +0100, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I'm stepping down as IETF chair in March, and I am not a candidate for reappointment.

It's been a great four years, containing lots of learning experience, lots of hard work and lots of joy - but after four years as IETF chair, and ten years total on the IESG/IAB, March seems an appropriate time for me to leave this stage of my life behind.

Thank you for the great deal of effort, and the success that you have achieved. I trust that your continuing career will still include IETF efforts and the betterment of the engineering of the Internet. I look forward to seeing what you will achieve.