RE: Alternative formats for IDs

2006-01-04 10:58:20
Yaakov,

        Yes, that would be most of what I meant by "publicly
available."   Since we're trying to be very precise, I also
include the notion of "readily available documentation" in
the broader concept to "publicly available" where "readily"
may be implied in your use of "open" - and essentially means
that I can get a copy without signing another mortgage.

--
Eric