Re: IETF Last Call under RFC 3683 concerning JFC (Jefsey) Morfin

2006-01-21 04:35:11
Anthony G. Atkielski wrote:

This entire fiasco tells me that the people nominally participating
in it have a lot of time on their hands and very little to do, and
they choose to waste it bickering like preschoolers on a playground
rather than spend it trying to do the actual work of the IETF.  And of
course they will argue with this, because they don't want to recognize
their own failings.

Instead of seeing a stream of posts from this target of opportunity, I
see multiple streams of posts from people complaining about him.
Sorry, but the "cure" is a lot worse than the "disease."

I never complained. I respect Jefsey. Without him it does not make
sense to stay on this list. Without Jefsey you can read everything
in books. No need to reiterate it by bureaucrats.

On the other hand, if I had written this book I could understand
everybody trying to suppress new ideas to prevent anybody from writing
a new book that might replayece the old one :)

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
The Public-Root Consortium