Re: Meeting Survey Results

2006-01-25 12:33:10
 In your previous mail you wrote:

   > There's a fairly long list of supported cards, some of which support
   > 802.11a.

=> as I've currently a 12" PowerBook I'd like to find a "wordwide usable"
.11a USB dongle because:
 - the only time I used an .11a card it was great!
 - if enough persons are switching to .11a perhaps the .11b/g is
   becoming again usable.

Francis(_dot_)Dupont(_at_)point6(_dot_)net

PS: I need a local (Dallas) place to buy it too.
PPS: it seems the ZyXEL AG-225H is supported (there is a driver on
us.zyel.com for MacOS). Of course, it is not possible to get one in France.