Re: "too many notes" -- a modest proposal

2006-01-25 19:23:05

On Jan 25, 2006, at 2:08 PM, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

Total traffic seems to have been 3 messages in May and 9 messages in December, so it would be a quick job to review.

The list's still available to continue the discussion.....

I suspect that at the moment, I am the guilty party in consuming bandwidth on the DKIM list. With the aggressive schedule, the immediate desire was to get issues listed, corrected, and in a form found acceptable. I initially attempted to bundle these issues and was requested to make separate posts. Each of these posts then resulted in an exchange of two or three subsequent exchanges offering corrections and guidance, with follow-on. I don't expect this to continue, and my apologies if this has created any difficulty. I will make an effort to slow down.

-Doug