Re: Next step on web phishingdraft(draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt)

2007-09-11 14:06:13
Oh, it's very useful to have consistent terminology. And if a document
needs to use new terms, they should definitely be defined before use.  I
just don't want to encourage people to make up new terms (or more
likely, whole new paradigms with their own lexicons) when existing ones
will do.  I'm reminded of recent work in NEA, but they're not the only ones.
I agree.  Which is why a Terms and Definitions section is darn useful as is
an overall Term Bank.  However, I will not labour the point as I have long
ago found that trying to sell Terminology standardization to industry is
practically impossible - unless you rename it as Knowledge Management.