Re: Call for review of proposed update to ID-Checklist

2008-07-08 13:05:04
Hi.

I'm likely to have some other comments on this once I get
through studying it, but the recent notes from Pete and Dave
make a start on some of them.  Rather than trying to put
together a single long note...

--On Tuesday, 08 July, 2008 14:17 -0500 Pete Resnick