Re: Extending the Dean Anderson PR-action to lists on tools.ietf.org

2009-04-17 11:54:19
Cullen Jennings wrote:
[..]
Sam, not disagreeing with anything you are saying here but none of this
helps me understand why Dean should be blocked. [Note, I'm not saying
this blocking is right or wrong, just that I don't understand why].
Should someone who is subject of a PR action just be automatically
blocked from all IETF lists?

With all the nonsense caused by this person with his 'dishonest' lists,
I would say YES.

I am very delighted that Henrik took those actions and fully support
that decision in light of the PR action and all the abusive nonsense
that the individual is causing.

Greets,
 Jeroen
  (who fortunately is able to configure all his MX's to nicely reject
   mail from that individual and all his silly mailinglists, to avoid
   having to read the nonsense, and worse, get mail doubly which
   completely messes up message sorting and thus causes a lot of work,
   and there is enough of that already)