Re: resignation business

2009-04-19 17:46:45
On 19 apr 2009, at 22:56, SM wrote:

Where did all of this start?

This started in the IDNAbis WG. The WG Chair sent a message to a participant warning him that his posting rights may be removed [1]. Another participant was also warned [2]. The WG Chair then removed posting privileges for that participant and another one [3].

So much I got from what showed up here. But usually there is some kind of issue that a few people feel strongly about that leads to this type of thing.

I gather that this has something to do with French capitals. Would that be whether a letter with an accent retains the accent when capitalized? I guess if Asia has the Han unification mess, we Europeans also need something...