Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format

2009-07-03 14:13:05
Just so it does not get completely overlooked, I will point out that the page numbers are also useful for the table of contents. And the ToC is very helpful to me when I need to find something in the document. (Yes, hyperlinks would help in many cases. But not all.) the ToC is also helpful for getting a sense of what the document is about, and the page numbers can often hlpe the reader see where the real emphasis lies. (four sections, that look important, but all lie on the same page, tells you something right off about how much text there is on those topics.)

Yours,
Joel