IETF 80 in Prague

2010-03-12 12:49:03
The IAOC is pleased to announce Prague as the site for IETF 80 from 27 March to 1 April 2011. Prague was the site for IETF 68 in 2007. Local support contributes to the success of an IETF meeting and we are especially pleased to once again have the support of CESNET and CZNIC.

Those who may be interested in hosting this meeting are encouraged to get in touch with Drew Dvorshak at dvorshak(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org(_dot_)

Meanwhile we are just 9 days away from IETF 77 in Anaheim and it's not too late to register at http://www.ietf.org/meeting/77/index.html . Local interest information is available at http://www.ietf.org/meeting/77/local-interest.html .

See you in Anaheim!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

2010
IETF 78 Maastricht 25 - 30 July Host:  SIDN
IETF 79  Beijing  7 - 12 November Host: Tsinghua University

2011
IETF 80  Prague  25 March - 1 April  Host: [Your Name Here]
IETF 81  Quebec City 24 - 29 July  Host:  [Your Name Here]
IETF 82  Taipei  13 - 18 November  Host: TWNIC