Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

2010-05-10 13:53:08
Henk,

I do agree, of course, about the likelihood of this rule matching anyone who actually does volunteer for Nomcom.

I do think that we should clarify the policy regardless of the small likelihood. Think of it as insurance against an unlikely event but with bad consequences (possibly long time spent in the nomcom process to handle such a case, questioning the legitimacy of the member selection, etc).

Jari