Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

2010-05-11 08:40:45

I have attended exactly 70 out of 77 IETF meetings. Assuming the
perfect coefficient to be 1 (77/77) mine is 70 / 77 = 0.909090909
(is that really recurring ???) And having mostly been good about
volunteering, the system has picked me twice in 24 years, keeping
in mind that we did not have nomcoms etc in the early days and
that we used to all fit in one room.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj