Re: [newprep] WG Review: Stringprep after IDNA2008 WG (newprep)

2010-05-27 11:08:23
"Peter" == Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter(_at_)stpeter(_dot_)im> writes:

    Peter> On 5/19/10 12:36 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:
    >> I believe that without explicitly listing the use cases I've
    >> brought up in the body of the charter, the additional paragraph
    Peter> I proposed:

    Peter>    Although the group will seek input from and may provide
    Peter> advice to "customers" working on other technologies, it will
    Peter> prioritize work on the above-listed stringprep profiles and
    Peter> will take on additional tasks as official milestones only
    Peter> after rechartering.

I am actually fine with this if you note in the above text that Kerberos
needs to be considered when considering SASLPREP and explicitly add RFC
4282.

What I'm objecting to is prioritizing the list of stringprep profiles
you've identified to other stringprep profiles that came up during the
discussion of the charter.