Re: DMARC and yahoo

2014-04-15 19:34:26
Yahoo does not seem to require DMARK. Simply use one of the other two options. I use SPF for my domains, and it makes it through their systems just fine.

It looks to me that some want to be able to send list email to many from a bogus email address (some-domain.invalid). Simply stop doing that. One of the responsibilities of being a list maintainer is cleaning up all of bounced mess from no longer valid email addresses. I have advocated in the past for a email header that allows a bounced message to be automatically routed for the correct reason back to the list maintainer for processing by automated processes. Maybe it is time to revisit that proposal.

I used to get thousands of spams from forged email. I get almost none now. If I got thousands, Yahoo must get millions. I applaud them for their courage to take a stand.